QOR is a set of libraries written in Go that abstract common features needed for business applications, Content Management Systems (CMS), and E-commerce systems (EC).
Typically, a QOR-based system will revolve around QOR Admin, which is the CMS component. QOR Admin facilitates easy database and media content management and is not bound to a single database technology.
We, The Plant, utilise QOR on our own projects and are interested to hear about yours and your experience in using QOR - there are a number of ways to contribute and communicate with us and the QOR community:
- our English speaking Gitter chat or Chinese speaking Gitter chat,
- email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Stackoverflow tag
- for any and every security related concern or report, send email to email@example.com (note: we ask that you follow a Responsible Disclosure procedure with us).
To keep up-to-date with QOR developments, subscribe to one or more of the following:
- watch our QOR github repo (and any plugin repos you are interested in),
- follow our Twitter account,
- circle our Google+ page,
- join our Google+ Community,
- join our Facebook group.
For security issues, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us time to respond BEFORE posting as an issue or reporting on public forums.